Scoliosis Resource Center
Message Of HopeYou will clearly understand the alternative you have and why surgery is the wrong answer.
Care OptionsExplanation of cost per degree of various scoliosis treatments.
Physics of ScoliosisUnderstand why the curve in the neck plays a major role in causing scoliosis.
What Causes ScoliosisLearn about a study that best describes the cause of scoliosis.
Important X-ray FactsLearn about the misconception of x-rays and why x-rays are incredibly useful for scoliosis treatment.
Alternative TreatmentLearn about a health care program that provides effective non-surgical treatments for scoliosis patients.
Scoliosis BracingRead an informative article by Dr. Hersh about the ineffectiveness of scoliosis braces.
Surgery ResultsRead letters from those diagnosed with scoliosis and learn about the outcomes of surgery.
Non-bracing Scoliosis Treatment
Scoliosis is a progressive disease causing curvature of the spine. It can affect people of all ages; not only children and adolescents, but also adults. Scoliosis can result in headaches, shortness of breath, back pain, digestive problems, menstrual-cycle disturbances, leg, hip and knee pain, chronic fatigue and future spinal kyphosis (widow’s hump). The majority of scoliosis cases do not require surgical treatment that can be debilitating both physically and emotionally, especially for an adolescent. Early scoliosis treatment and proper screening is important for a good outcome. Our scoliosis treatment method does not require the use of braces for scoliosis correction.
Non-Surgical Scoliosis Treatment is a health care program that provides effective non-surgical treatments for scoliosis patients. Read this scoliosis case study and use the links below to compare the cost per degree between our non-bracing scoliosis correction method and other, less efficient types like surgery, bracing and typical chiropractic treatment.
Do Not Have Scoliosis Surgery Until You Are Evaluated to Determine if We Can Help!
They have come from various states in the U.S. including: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, New Mexico, Texas, California, Nevada, Nebraska, Kansas, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland… They have come from Canada: Toronto, Alberta, and British Columbia… And everywhere else around the world: Australia, South Africa, Spain, Portugal, Lithuania, Uzbekistan, Macedonia, Iraq, Romania, England, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Panama, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Guatamala, Dominica, Jamaica and Trinidad.
Wherever you live, it’s important to try a non-surgical approach to scoliosis treatment before you do anything else. Our alternative treatment is safe and effective.
Recent Blog Posts
- 3 Things That Persistently Bother Fusion Surgery Patients
- Reasons to Opt for Non-Surgical Scoliosis Correction
- Early Detection Of Broken Harrington Rod Symptoms
- Choose Non-Surgical Scoliosis Treatment Methods For Better And Quicker Recovery
- Top reasons to go for Non Surgical Scoliosis Treatment
- Scoliosis treatment without surgery – Effective results with the Scoliosis Traction Chair
- Why you shouldn’t undergo scoliosis surgery
- Stop the progression of scoliosis with natural methods and avoid any surgery
- Why go for Alternative Scoliosis Treatment? Help Yourself Make an Informed Decision with Scoliosis Correction Center Reviews
- Don’t Consider Surgeries! Go for Scoliosis Correction Center’s Alternative Scoliosis Treatments